SELF STUDY AND READING HABITS DO PLAY AN IMPORTANT ROLE IN ACHIEVING THE GOAL. For this purpose, a well equipped and stocked library with latest infrastructure and technology is there. It contain different type of books, magazines, periodicals, newspaper and encyclopedia. Every child is inspired and encouraged to go to the library during library periods as well as in free time . the library is regularly enriched with the latest journal's new edition of books etc. to meet the ever growing needs of the students.
1. All the students will be issued a library cum identity card.
2. library facilities is available to all the students during school time.
3. A book shall be issued for a maximum period of seven days.
4. A fine of Rs.2 per day book shall be charged from the borrower in case the book is not return by due date.
5. Reference book can not be issued.
6. In case of loss or damage of a book the borrower shall have either replace the book or pay double price of the book .
7. No school carry bag is allowed in library.
8. The loss of identity card should be brought to the notice of librarian. A new identity card can be obtained by depositing Rs 20%-only.
Join us for the best future of your children ...